INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- In creating an account for you we will have asked for your mobile phone number to generate a one time password (OTP) via SMS notification. You have other options to access the Walkstarr App through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Account.
- We may collect other optional information such as biometric details, time zone, emergency contact number, date of birth and full name. This information is not mandatory and completely optional for you and will be available to us only if you willingly provide through the app.
- We collect and process information when you track or sync activities and use the app. To earn rewards from physical activity, you will need to sync one or more activity tracking app with your Walkstarr account. This information is required for us to collect, verify and award you with vouchers, include you on the leaderboard, let you redeem rewards and other Services
USES MADE OF YOUR DATA
We may use Information held about you in the following ways:
- provide the Services (using our own systems and those of appropriate third party service providers)
- verify your physical movement and issue rewards on the basis of this verified data.
- Analyze the usage of, and improve, the Services.
- Perform market and customer research.
- Market our services to you.
- Correct errors and problems with the Services.
- Create daily leaderboards of users, comprising all users or users meeting particular criteria as ranked by the number of steps completed
If you have uploaded your profile picture it will be visible to other users on the leaderboard. Any other personal data (mobile phone number and email address) and biometric information is completely private and not visible to others and wont be disclosed by us to any third party.
The Information that we collect from you is transferred to, and stored on a secure cloud server.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing (i.e. “opt out”) by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the bottom of our marketing emails or by emailing email@example.com, with the subject ‘unsubscribe’.
- You have the right to change your personal information we hold about you. You can exercise your right by accessing your Account information in our app (Open Walkstarr app -> Profile Screen -> My Account Tab-> Pencil Icon -> Change your details -> Save).
- You have the right to ask us about the personal information we hold about you and to request a copy of your personal information. You can exercise your right to access this information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘data access request’.
- You have the right to not appear on the leaderboard.
- You have the right to delete your account and any personal information we hold on you. You can exercise your right to delete your Walkstarr account and the personal information attached to it yourself, by choosing Remove Account.